We create active spaces to keep communities fit and social.
The Modular Pumptrack system consists of perfectly engineered modules, combined to offer a perfect progressive riding track for fun on bikes, scooters, skateboards and blades.
The Ryhythm Straight options - Beginner, Intermediate, Pro Plus - are great for high use areas and for schools. The straights work well when integrated into a bike track. Additional modules can be added to create new configurations as desired or they can be installed side by side to allow for races!
See Don Buck Primary School Project for a great example of an Intermediate Rhythm Straight in a school.
If you are a school, or a group of schools, looking to get a pumptrack, here are some potential funders:
- Community Groups, Foundations and Trusts (e.g. Lion Foundation)
- Local councils (this is becoming very common)
- Public and Private businesses (local contractors)
- Government Agencies (e.g. DHB and PHO)
- Individuals and non-profit groups (e.g. Bike On NZ Charitable Trust)
- Parents or families within the school community
Rhythm Straights Brochure
Modular Pumptracks Brochure